The partners and staff are committed to provide the most comprehensive service possible to help clients
With continuing developments in statutory enactment, the individual businessman and company alike need quick, pragmatic and effective guidance. The partners and staff are committed to providing the most comprehensive service possible to help clients in the running of their company affairs. Our services include:
- Attending to Board and General Meetings
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books documents and registers
- Advice on secretarial matters relating to the Companies Act
- Filing of returns to Registrar of Companies.